
Today I sight in my new rimfire scope on my Marlin XT22 and see how it performs. It is the Tasco 4x15 rimfire scope and only cost $6.99 so it is the cheapest I found. Tasco 4X15 Rimfire Scope - http://amzn.to/2i1AolF Thanks for watching! Please Subscribe! I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations. Psalms 89:1 GunGuyTKD is Affiliated with Amazon.
New Rimfire Scope || Tasco 4X15 Accuracy Test - YouTube |
| 46 Likes | 46 Dislikes |
| 7,173 views views | 1,432 followers |
| Sports | Upload TimePublished on 7 Nov 2016 |
rifle build payday 2
>
rifleman
>
rifle kidney
>
ridley
>
rifle damage mods
>
rifle jeans
>
rifle body rust
>
riflesso
>
rifled barrel
>
rifle slings uk
>
rifle body
>
rifle receiver
>
rifle calibre
>
rifle paper co
>
rifle calibers
>
rifle blaser r93
>
rifle winchester
>
rifle classification
>
rifle scope hs code
>
rifle riven mod price
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét