
I did a ZAFUL haul! Coupon code: ZFclothes2019 for 15% OFF zaful website: https://www.zaful.com/?lkid=19794555 the clothes I wore in the video: Contrasting Rose Embroidered Patches Bodysuit:https://www.zaful.com/contrasting-ros... Ribbed Cropped Honey Embroidered Tank Top:https://www.zaful.com/ribbed-cropped-... Tiny Floral Ruffle Mini Wrap Dress:https://www.zaful.com/tiny-floral-ruf... Sports Cargo Jogger Pants:https://www.zaful.com/sports-cargo-jo... High Waisted Cargo Pants:https://www.zaful.com/high-waisted-ca... V Neck Drop Shoulder Oversized Sweater:https://www.zaful.com/v-neck-drop-sho... O Ring Zip-up Houndstooth Skirt:https://www.zaful.com/o-ring-zip-up-h... High Waisted Striped Sports Pants:https://www.zaful.com/high-waisted-st... MAKE SURE TO LIKE,COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! SOCIAL MEDIAS- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/coconeclayt... (coconeclayton_) Snapchat- coconeclayton Twitter- coconeclayton_ QUICK FAQ! How old are you? 14 Birthday? June 27th 2004 Where do I live? Melbourne, Australia Nationality? Japanese/Australian Camera? Canon 80D Editing Software? Final Cut Pro Thank u for watching my video! means so much to me x
ZAFUL TRY ON HAUL - YouTube |
| 3,065 Likes | 3,065 Dislikes |
| 61,193 views views | 377,295 followers |
| Film & Animation | Upload TimePublished on 9 Mar 2019 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét